This Program is an investment in your Future!
Why choose Nailcare Academy?
- Because it’s the latest, up-to-date online education on the topics
- Automatic upgrades to your account, available to you forever
- Vetted by acclaimed experts
- Board Cert. Foot Surgeons
- Nationally honored Podiatrists
- Experienced CFCNs
- Fast-loading, efficient and secure website
- Works anywhere you have internet access
- Prompt and cheerful customer service
- Written by nail techs for nail techs – we know you!
The ANT Certification Program is for the salon-based licensed nail technician seeking a more successful and challenging career. This program is the prerequisite for the FNT/MNT. Updated Feb. 2022
The FNT Certification Program takes the ANT to the next level of information, expanding their skillset and information toward providing safe, aseptic services for all clients. Updated Feb 2022.
The NCA MNT Program takes the ANT on a new career track into providing cosmetic services in a medical setting. This program is the same content as the Footcare Nail Technician Program but requires an Internship.
The Nailcare Academy Internship Program provides instruction on how to obtain and complete a forty-hour internship with a foot care medical provider. Its value is in knowing what your clients experience when going to a podiatrist. It is a required experience for the NCA MNT Certification.
This course is written especially for podiatrists or other medical providers who want to bring a nail technician into their busy practices with the least amount of hassle. Wellness Pedicures and other cosmetic services can also be added. A step-by-step track is described.
Techs learn to be a physician’s extender by relieving the doctor of the routine foot care (cosmetic level) in a medical setting. This program will also support technicians in their decision-making process for working with a physician, or not. Working in a medical setting is different!