Advanced education for licensed nail professionals.
This course provides relevant information for the nail tech in working safely with all clients – especially those who have special health concerns. Those with diabetes, peripheral artery disease, heart conditions and other chronic illnesses, cannot risk pedicures with less than excellent infection control. This course teaches you how to help them.
You learn to implement obvious aseptic techniques which will immediately identify to your clients that you work far more safely than the typical “nail shop.” Upon receiving your certification, you have the knowledge and tools you need to provide safe, careful services for all your clients.
Topics covered include:
- Anatomy review of the nail plate
- Diseases and disorders seen by the nail tech
- Upgrading your infection control practices
- Safe working practices for salon workers
- Pedicures and precautions for at-risk clients
- Product knowledge and using CBD in the salon
- Safe Salon® Concepts
- Client education and creating referral relationships with physicians
- How to market a Safe Salon® and create success
- How to set yourself apart from ordinary and so much more
The course also includes materials that you can download and customize. Also, a Module on how to market a Safe Salon to create success is included.
Your certificate is downloaded to you upon passing the exam. As of October 1, 2022, the ANT Pin and Safe Salon Transparency, and other materials can be downloaded or purchased from the Resource Tab on the home page. Optionally, as of October 1, 2022, an ANT Certification Packet can be ordered from the Resource Tab for a $29.95 processing fee through PayPal or Stripe after you have submitted a Course Survey. The Certificate Packet contains a high-quality displayable Certificate ready for framing, other printed materials and a nice lapel pin of the ANT logo to be worn while working.
In accordance with international intellectual property policies, once purchased, there are no refunds possible. No exceptions.