Advanced education for licensed nail professionals.
This course provides relevant information for the nail tech in working safely with all clients – especially those who have special health concerns. Those with diabetes, peripheral artery disease, heart conditions and other chronic illnesses, cannot risk pedicures with less than excellent infection control. This course teaches you how to help them.
You will learn to implement obvious aseptic techniques which will immediately identify to your clients that you are far beyond the typical “nail shop.” Upon receiving your certification you will have the knowledge and tools you need to provide safe, careful services for all your clients.
Topics covered include:
- Anatomy review of the nail plate
- Diseases and disorders seen by the nail tech
- Upgrading your infection control practices
- Safe working practices for salon workers
- Pedicures and precautions for at-risk clients
- Product knowledge and using CBD in the salon
- Safe Salon® Concepts
- Client education and creating referral relationships with physicians
- How to market a Safe Salon® and create success
- How to set yourself apart from ordinary and so much more
The course also includes materials that you can download and customize and you will learn how to market a Safe Salon to create success.
There is a $17.95 processing fee through PayPal for your Certification Packet, once you have submitted a Course Survey. The Certificate Packet will contain a numbered, high-quality displayable Certificate ready for framing, special offers from our participating industry partners and a nice lapel pin of the ANT logo to be worn while working.
In accordance with international intellectual property policies, once purchased, there are no refunds possible. No exceptions.