Advanced Nail Technician (ANT®) – 6th Ed. – revised 2022.
The ANT Certification Program is for the salon-based nail technician seeking a more successful and challenging career. It is ten modules of information you’ll use to safely work with clients who have special health needs. Those clients with diabetes, peripheral artery disease, heart conditions and other chronic illnesses need you to take this program. They cannot risk pedicures with less than excellent infection control and use of appropriate safety guidelines. This course teaches you how to work safely with them.
You will learn to implement obvious aseptic techniques. These techniques will immediately show your clients your quality of work is far beyond that of the typical “nail shop.” Upon receiving your certification, you will have the knowledge and tools you need to provide safe, careful services for all your clients.
Topics covered include:
- Anatomy review of the nail plate
- Diseases and disorders seen by the working nail tech
- Upgrading your infection control practices
- Safe working practices for salon workers
- Pedicures and precautions for at-risk clients
- Product knowledge and using CBD in the salon
- Safe Salon® Concepts
- Client education and creating referral relationships with physicians
- How to market a Safe Salon® and create success
- How to set yourself apart from the ordinary, and so much more
This program provides a pathway to a higher level of success by setting you apart from the ordinary nail salons found everywhere. It brings your information to a noticeably higher level while additionally providing supportive marketing and networking techniques for your success.
BONUS CERTIFICATION INCLUDED
This Edition includes the Safe Salon® Concepts Certification, an additional marketing advantage to help you grow your business. To obtain this additional Certificate, see Module 7 and take the 25-question quiz.
The ANT Certification is a prerequisite to taking the Wellness Nail Technician Program and the NCA Medical Nail Tech (MNT) Internship. No exceptions.
Submit your review